- Over 2 years development experience using JavaEE client/server, monolithic architectures.
- Analyzed user requirements, design, develop, test, implement multi-tier architecture, e-commerce web site application(s) with ASP.NET / C# / SQL Server/MySQL.
- Specializing in Object Oriented analysis, design, and development over Windows, Android, iOS platform business systems using monolithic, client/server and multi-tier architecture technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and Structured Query Language, Procedural/Proprietary Languages.
- Hands on experience with Eclipse, NetBeans IDE, JDeveloper, Microsoft Visual Studio, MySQL Workbench, SQL Developer, Android Studio development environments.
- Construct conditional programming techniques using loops, methods, arrays, exception handling, event driven sources, and event class programming.
- Designed and implemented extract transform load (ETL) operation algorithms in Java to log files on Windows and Android computer system platforms.
- Built Android OS systems which store and retrieve data via ETL & JDBC API routines. Perform calculation/validation on business related data.
- Leader of Database group where database relational models and database were constructed and built to fulfill business rule sets.
- Lead assistant Advanced Database group with technical knowledge of Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API to implement fully functional GUI with client / server architecture system.
- Leader of Senior Project - SDLC Waterfall methodology, all documentation stages, planning, analysis, requirement, design, build, test and maintenance. Procedures and phases adhere to system scope.
Java GUI, Web Application, Android / iOS GUI
Apache, Glass Fish, IIS
Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite
- Android Studio
- Excelsior JET
- IBM RSA
- JDeveloper 184.108.40.206
- Linux Shell
- MS Office / Visio / Project
- Microsoft Visual Studio 12
- MySQL Server 5.6.24
- Oracle 12c Enterprise
- Oracle ADF Mobile
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- SQL Developer
- SQL * Plus
- SQL Server 2012
- WebLogic Server 12c
Bachelor of Science Computer Information Systems
DeVry University - GPA 3.97
- Oracle Database
- Advanced Database MySQL
- Database Administration MySQL
- Advanced Topics Database MySQL
- OOP Java
- OOP Java - Business Applications
- OO Structure & Design
- Structured Analysis & Design
- Web Interface Design
- Web Application Development
- Principles Information Security Sys
- Data Privacy & Security
- Architecture Parallel OS
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Computer Business Technology
- Professional Communication
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving